Shopping done....wrapping isn't. That will be this evening sitting on the living room floor next to the little fake fireplace with the tree lit......I love this time of year!
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
11 comments:
~may your gifts be wrapped with great love...brightest blessings~
Lucky you.. I still have some to do. and all of the wrapping!!
Happy SWS,
thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Almost done here. But I kept up with the wrapping so I didn't have it all to do all at once.
Wrapping is the most important part!
I kept up with my wrapping. I would get home and wrap everything so it wasn't all waiting for me at once.
Wrapping is always the toughest part.
Merry Christmas
Caroline
Shopping done....wrapping isn't. That will be this evening sitting on the living room floor next to the little fake fireplace with the tree lit......I love this time of year!
Gift bags!!! That's my solution. Thanks for playing 6WS!
me too! It's craziness! My whole room is FULL of stuff that desperately needs to be wrapped. UGH
Have "fun"!
have fun wrapping! I liked Cate's ideas with gift bags
but some gifts just need to be wrapped, know what I mean?
btty
YES! That is beautiful indeed! :)
Enjoy the wrapfest!
Post a Comment