It's been a couple of weeks but I think these were the task that I was suppose to get accomplished in the last couple of weeks...Annie I'm I correct?
Santiago Twin Girls: "After so much work, this week will be more relaxed. The fundamental thing is not to be overwhelmed with work so you'll be able to enjoy thanksgiving Day.
1. Keep the house clean (we have invested a lot of time and effort and we do not want that to be thrown away). - This is getting easier now that I am not working. My motorhome is also clean for the next desert trip the day after Christmas.
2. Bake cupcakes or prepare some dessert for the thanksgiving supper. - Didn't have to do any type of dessert for Thanksgiving. But doing Christmas cookies (the 1st part) this weekend.
3. Finish the Christmas decorations and turn on the Christmas lights during this week. Our outside lights are turned on as of Saturday night. They look awesome! Nothing else has been accomplished yet, but working on that today and tomorrow.
4. It prepare and fill the Christmas cards. - Ordered Christmas cards, just waiting for them in the mail and then address them.
5. Dedicate some time on yourself. You can have a manicure and pedicure (you can do it yourself), blow dry your hair, have a bath with warm water and bubbles (this will relax you), in short, anything to eliminate of your body the 'stress'." - Okay, not sure if I have time to do this but will try!!
Thanks Anne- I am quite prepared for this holiday season! I love doing this a little each week. I have a bunch of Christmas shopping completed, but still need to think of what to get and get that item for about 5 people.
Can't wait for next weeks assignment!
6 days ago


3 comments:
Yes, you are correct. Ha, we took one week free from our Christmas Agenda, but we have almost done.
Great job as always.
Be sure to check tonight my blog, for next tasks.
glad you are keeping up on this agenda Monica!! must feel good to be getting prepared bit by bit :)
betty
Oh boy! I NEEEEEEEED #5! Badly!
Well done getting so much done and Annie is on top of it! WOW!
Post a Comment