Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sleeping

I am just mainly doing this so I can track the progess (I hope) that we are making.

Last night the boys didn't go to bed until 8:45pm, after we got home from visiting grandparents. I read them a couple of books, and they both crawled into bed with no issues. Chase curled up first with me rubbing his back a little and one cup of juice he was asleep within maybe 10 minutes. Chase slept all night without waking up once. When he woke up he was in the worst mood and he had a lot of attitude, not wanting to brush teeth and hair and put his jacket and shoes on.

Cody fell asleep shortly after Chase after drinking 2 cups of milk and listening to his FP Aquarium play a little music. Cody woke up once at about 3:30am and after I put him back into bed with a little back rubbing he slept the rest of the morning. He woke up doing good, but had a attitude when I gave him the wrong spoon with breakfast and then wouldn't eat breakfast.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh the trials of childhood or maybe it is Motherhood. It won't be long now.