Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Way Back When-sday

Date: June, 2007

Age: 1 year - ack (almost 2 years ago! Where does time go?)

Cody pushed Chase on this ride on toy for weeks. Chase didn't do much pushing though. It seemed like a lop sided deal to me, but they were happy with they arrangement!

Go way back in pictures with Cheryl at:


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh look at those cheeks!!! Very cute :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting me today.

Your boys are darling! HOw fun to have twins. I want twins so bad. Do you think you can pray them into being??? You probably think I'm crazy. LOL

mommytoalot said...

Oh what adorable little boys.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Love those chub chub chubby cheeks!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

They are both so cute..don't you just love way back when-esday...they bring back those HAPPY, HAPPY memories..
Happy Way back When..
Annmarie

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I was just about to comment on those cheeks also but I see Nancy beat me to it. Ahh, they are so precious!

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at the teamwork! (Even if they didn't change up positions!)

Happy Way Back When-esday---
Thanks for playing along, Monica!

Heather said...

How cute is that? Can't wait to see this happening here.

Jamie said...

Stopping by! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

What a great picture of your duo!!!