I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the Orla Kiely Brownie giveaway for the Tuesday Blog Party. Please email me your contact information so that I can get it out to you!
Hi, cute picture. Just wanted to let you know that the alien abduction did not last long. Husband appears to be back to old self again as proven by the new set of dirty clothes that he couldn't seem to get INTO the laundry basket tonight.
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
10 comments:
They are getting so big! What cuties!
Very cute pic!
What cuties...one is so happy and one is wondering what the heck his brother is so happy about.
They are handsome little guys!!
they are adorable! lucky you!
Monica,
I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the Orla Kiely Brownie giveaway for the Tuesday Blog Party. Please email me your contact information so that I can get it out to you!
Thanks,
Jessica
jess(dot)oakes(at)gmail(dot)com
Adorable pic!
Please send me an email. i need to talk to you about something important about the Tuesday Blog Party. Thanks!
Adorable!
Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!
Hi, cute picture. Just wanted to let you know that the alien abduction did not last long. Husband appears to be back to old self again as proven by the new set of dirty clothes that he couldn't seem to get INTO the laundry basket tonight.
Such little blonde cutie pies. I love blonde hair!
Post a Comment