Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday's Blog Party

I am participating in the Blog Party in honor of Tuesday Witt. Tuesday bravely fought and sadly lost her 8 month battle with stage 4 neuroblastoma in January of this year.

We are doing this fundraiser to hopefully raise awareness about this awful disease and to raise money for the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation, where all proceeds go towards pediatric cancer research.


I am actioning off:





$25 American Express Gift Card - Good anywhere that American Express is excepted


Here is what you need to do to win:

1. Leave me a comment in this post telling me you are interested in this gift card.


2. Click on the button below and donate $1 per entry. If you are bidding on more items on other blogs you can donate all at once and then leave your comments. Please leave a separate comment for each dollar donated.

3. Click on this button to see other auction going on


Important Notes: The winner will be selected using random.org by choosing a comment number. The auctions end May 12th.

Good Luck and donate to a great cause in honor of a wonderful child.

32 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in who couldn't use a 25 dollar gift card. I am off to donate. Have a great day.

Terri said...

I'm in!

Gail said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Childlife said...

I've donated -- count me in!

I also have an auction up for Tuesday -- A made-to-order art print

Jessica said...

Gotta love a gift card!

Beth said...

Just donated and will enter another comment as well....

Loving the blog party!!

Beth said...

me again!!

Sharlene said...

Great prize. Put me down for a $1 here. I hope I win!

Jessica Kate said...

Thank you for being part of this cool movement.
much love and gratitude. Happy shopping!

Tuesday's mama

debi9kids said...

No, no! Pick me!!!!

Unknown said...

Donating for one entry.

Casey's trio said...

Count me in for an entry!

L I S A said...

Donated for an entry.

Thanks for doing this!

lisa

Kate said...

I've donated. Have a fantastic day!

Christy said...

Count me in!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i donated, please enter my name!

Angela said...

Who couldn't use $25 :-) Donation made ~ Thanks for being involved in this wonderful party!

~ God Bless ~

Avery Tales said...

$1 for a $25 gift card. Works for me!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

awesome!!!! i am in.

Brandi said...

I'm in for $1! Thanks for participating!

Unknown said...

oh....so much I could think of to buy with this!!

My $1 is donated!

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

$1 donated for Ev Sexton (my Mom)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I donated and am in...

Anonymous said...

Count me in for $1!!

Anonymous said...

count me in. always need spending $.

kacie said...

Count me in for $1!

Mimi said...

I donated, please enter me in your drawing.

Amy said...

my second entry

Amy said...

my third entry

Anonymous said...

I like that idea! I'm in.

MamaBriggs said...

I donated!
Thank you!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Please put me down for another $1! Thanks!