
(I don't know how to have it downloaded into my post, so you will have to go to You Tube to view it.)
This song right now is my son's favorite song. They will dance and sit or sit on the couch and sing to this song. When this song comes on the radio they will say "turn up the radio mom they are playing our favorite song!" I just wanted to capture that little memory of them, because they are growing up so fast.
Let me hear your favorite song, go to the link above and play along.


3 comments:
LOVE Jason Aldeen!
You son might like my playlist on my recipe blog (it's at the bottom)
I sometimes just turn it on and minimize it so i can listen to some good country songs :)
FUN song. FYI, on the right hand side of the video is a box that has a couple of codes, one is "embed" and you can copy and paste that into your HTML blog window....
I have several favorites but my daughter who is autistic love taylor swift love story and she knows almost every word!
Stopping by from sits have a wonderful Sunday!
Post a Comment