This is mainly just for me to keep track of our progress...which last night was differently!!
It was 8:30pm, the boys wanted to cuddle on the couch a little longer, since we had just got home, but I worked through the cuddling (I didn't want to fall back into the habit) and happily got them into their room. We read books and they laid down with no problem. They were both asleep in about a half an hour. THEY SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG!!
They both woke up in great moods also. No problems at all. They both ate breakfast with no complaints. I am so happy to be able to get a whole (uninterrupted) night of sleep!! Now, if only I can keep up with this over the weekend!!
1 month ago


3 comments:
YAY!!! That is so awesome! Congratulations, Mommy!
Whoo-hoo! Congrats on your full night of sleep! Ummm...can I just ask...tell me this is not your first night to sleep all night since they were born, cuz I just might cry.
YES!!!!!
Isn't it AMAZING!?!?
I don't think I will EVER forget the replenishment I felt after those first months of sleeplessness once the sleep finally came.
Wishing you many, many, many more nights like last night!
Post a Comment