On this Monday after Mother's Day, I wanted to show off the artwork that Chase Cody and cousin Tatum made for the grandparents.
About couple of weeks ago we went to a Color Me Mine shop to make gifts for grandma and the great grandma's.
We did flower pots for the great - grandma's. Inside the flower pot I put a pretty springtime bouquet. They loved it!
And for grandma, she received a beautiful platter with hand prints on it. She absolutely loved it!
The Artwork done by my children and making the grandparent happy makes my monday!



9 comments:
Way to combine Memes!!!
Love that platter.
Great idea.
Those were such great gifts. I love gifts that capture the kiddies in the stage they are currently in..the handprints sure do that..now you all can remember those tiny hands once they grow into adult ones...in the WAY DISTANT FUTURE.lol.
Have a great week..
Annmarie
Those are really great ideas for gifts!! I haven't been to Color Me Mine in a LONG time!
The platter is awesome! love it!
What a very cute gift!
So did Grandma completely dissolve?
What a WONDERFUL idea for a gift...
may have to swipe the idea next year!
Thanks so much for Making My Monday, Monica!
Oh what a sweet bowl. That is just so cool.
Those are lovely, Monica! I just love handprint art -- gives me the warm fuzzys! ;) So glad you joined in with Magic Marker Monday this week!
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Those are adorable!
Post a Comment