Today I am wishing for a

Maybe if we get one of these types of screen doors my children would be able to open and close it - with tearing it off the hinges, or walking through it. It would also keep the flies out - where the open door that we have right now lets every fly in that would like to come in.
Well, maybe one day my wish might come true - see if your wish will come true also. To play along go here:



6 comments:
I'm sure they'd figure out a way to break that one, too.
Yeah...sorry...don't get your hopes up. We had one of those doors and our dogs ran right through it over and over again.
Thanks for joining in the fun!! I am loving this!! I have never heard of these before...that whole kid running through practically breaking them drives me crazy!!
Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.
Oh boy! I want that too! good one!
That is so cool! I totally want that too!
Post a Comment