Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Way Back When-sday

Age: 4 months
Date: October, 2006
This was last time the boys were at the Destruction Derby and this was the car that Steve drove in it. You can see this post to see what the Destruction Derby is all about.
You can go here for more Way Back Pictures:

8 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Oh my, what cuteness! I vote for a follow up pic from this year :)

Natalie said...

Your boys are so cute. That pic is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha, i love this one. the boys in their bumbos on the hood of the car. you should frame it!

Annie said...

Adorable boys. Wonderful picture on the car.

Have a nice day.

I'm visiting from Twinfatuation.

Amy said...

Very cute. It is hard to believe that they were once that small.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh my gosh! Look at those darling derby fans!!!!

What a wonderful Way Back When-esday...thanks so much for playing along, Monica!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

What a cute picture!

Brandy said...

How cute! I love that title-so clever!!