I had noticed that their teacher hadn't been sending home any of their artwork being done during the day. I was bummed because I was getting tired of looking at the same artwork on my refrigerator from Valentine's Day. But because I heard nothing but major good things about the Art Show I waited.
The school was packed with parents and children everywhere and hanging on the fence around the playground for every child was huge drawings or paintings done by the child.
Walking into their classroom was another amazing event. One every wall and every chalk board, hanging from the ceilings on ribbon, on the windows, artwork everywhere. Everything from finger painting to gluing on feathers to seashells. Themes from transportation to animals they had done it all. It was all very overwhelming. I of course, didn't know what to expect so I didn't bring my camera. Now everyday there is 5 or more things in there cubby to come home. I can't wait to show it all to you.
See other great artwork here:


10 comments:
I love how parallel your boys' work is. Thanks for stopping by The Adventures of Mr. Busypants. I love Magic Marker Monday!
Looks great! Can't wait to see more from your budding artists.
Love it!
aww...so sweet! Your refrigerator will be beautiful!
How fun for the boys. I wish there was a preschool like that close by. Heck any preschool at this point would be good. Soon one day soon!
Our open house is this coming Tuesday. Can't wait! I love how they put the ages on the artwork too!
I love these! What great pieces of work! Just fantastic!!!!
Have I been over here before? I dont remember your blog.
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by last week.
What a great idea -- an art show! The both did such lovely work with their paintings -- can't wait to see more!
So very glad you joined in with MMM this week!
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
These are great! I love the Magic Marker Monday idea. :)
Post a Comment