Yes, if you haven't guessed it yet, we are going to the Grand Canyon today. I am so excited to be able to see the big hole in the earth.
We will be driving there ourselves and spending some time looking around and taking pictures. I am hoping to see some of the beautiful animals that can seen there, like the bald eagle or the falcon.
The length of the grand canyon is 277 miles, the width is on average 15 miles wide.
I will not have Internet service, which I totally bummed about, and I will miss all of you.
6 days ago


6 comments:
Oh, how exciting...I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I visited 4 years ago. It is truly a spectacular site! I look forward to some pictures hopefully! That was one of the things that amazed me, how much the pictures changed as the lighting of the day changed!
That's sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!
HOpe you guys are having a fabulous time!
The Grand Canyon is by far, one of my favorite places on earth. I hope that you had a fun time!!
HOLY COW! I can't believe I guessed it on the 1st post!
I have amazing "powers". LOL
Have a fantastic trip! I am very jealous!
Stopping by from SITS!
The Grand Canyon-- how fun. Have a wonderful trip. =)
Post a Comment