Over at Mama's Losin' It...They host a Writer's Workshop and I thought that I could write something this week. I am not a good writer, never have been, but I will give it a try this week.
She gives you five different options to write about and you choose one (or more) and then you link back to her...go here to check out the other options.
But I have chosen #5: Time for a trip? Where are you headed this summer?...Or where would you go if you COULD.
Since we are a camping family we are going to the Grand Canyon over Memorial Day Weekend. We have reservations at a campground and we are bringing the Rhino's, I can not wait. The campground has a lake not too far away that the boys can learn to fish in, and then we will be a train ride (about 45 minutes) from the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon has been one of the places that "I Must Visit before I Die Place". It will be about a 8 hour motor home ride for us but that will be okay...we can do it.
The other place that I would like to go is to the Sequoia National Park. Maybe that can also be a place that we can visit this summer.


7 comments:
I would love to travel in a motor home. SOunds like a great vacation.
How exciting!! We just bought our first camping trailer last weekend and are excited to use it. I'm NOT a camper, but hopefully that is just because we've only ever had a tent. Maybe I'm just not a TENTER!! lol Enjoy your summer trips!!
mmm! I'd love to go out west. I've been to Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas, but would really loved to see Colorado, the Grand Canyon, etc.
Thanks for stopping by!
That sounds like something me and my fam would do. 8 hours in a motor home is a lot easier than 8 hours in a car!
Visiting from Mama Kat's. I hope you love the Grand Canyon as much as I did! I'm jealous you get a train ride too...that's a dream vacation of mine. Just anywhere on a train.
I hope you have a wonderful trip!
My husband is DYING to take us all to the Grand Canyon.
Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday.
Kati's hair is seriously wild. No matter the cut it looks the same. LOL.
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love to go camping!! Have a Happy Mommy's Day!!
Post a Comment