Sunday, May 17, 2009

Earthquake

As I was just typing my last post, we had a 1.8 magnitude earthquake centered about an hour away from me. I don't really care for earthquakes, they scare me a lot actually, but this was a small one compared to the "big one" that the scientist say that we will be getting in the future. Chase and Cody slept right through it.

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Are you in CA? I just saw on the news that a 5.0 just happened in Los Angeles.... YIKES.

Glad you are ok!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

How scary is that?! Did you feel anything from it?

I just saw on Debi's site that you won that giveaway. How exciting! I am so excited for you. Yall will have so much fun!

Amy said...

Yuck - I don't miss those. Glad it wasn't bad enough to cause too much trouble.