Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleeping

Last night bedtime was at 8pm. I read them a couple of books. They both climbed into bed with no complaints. About 15-20 minutes of me rubbing Chase's back he was sleep. And then I moved on to Cody rubbing his back for another 15-20 minutes he was sleep. Sweet Success! They were both sound asleep, for the time being, at 8:45pm.

Chase woke up, the first time, at 1:45am, put him back into his bed, rubbing his back, back to sleep for all of a half an hour. Again rubbing his back and I am back in bed by 2:15am. Cody wakes up at 3am. I put him back into bed where he starts to cry (because he wants daddy) I lay down with him and about 10 minutes later he is also laying down with me in his bed. He falls asleep again and I get back into bed about 3:45am.

They sleep the rest of the morning and I wake them up at 6:10am for school. They had no problems getting up, getting dressed and with no attitudes. I hope that this kind of success continues.

No comments: