I had never been to the Grand Canyon before, what an amzing sight. Here are some of the pictures I took.
Chase, Tatum, and Cody

Steve and Chase
As we were leaving, it started to get very cold, and this huge thunderstorm cloud, moved in on top of us. It poured rain and hail for about 20 minutes as we wre driving. It was really loud in the jeep and as it was letting up and stopping Chase says "Do it again Daddy!" He thought it was pretty cool!


13 comments:
Wow!!! I love camping but we don't have anything like the GRAND CANYON to camp by. WOW!!!! What fun!
Stopping by from SITS!!
It's beautiful! We will have to take a trip there someday to check it out.
How beautiful!!
Oh it's beautiful...I wanna go there one day :-)
Looks like a lot of fun!
The Grand Canyon is gorgeous! Beautiful pics!
What great Pics! We hope to go soon! Looks like you all had a great time. Glad you are home safe and sound. Glad you liked our little piggy post I knew you would. :0)
Very nice pictures you have. It truly is an amazing place! Glad you enjoyed your trip.
How beautiful!!!! Those pics. Wow! I never get tired of seeing the Grand canyon. Beautiful!
What a fun trip to the Grand Canyon! I haven't ever been myself -- but it definitely looks beautiful.Thanks for swinging by my blog -- and for your tips on getting started with tackling the clutter...now if I could just figure out where to start!!!
Your photos turned out fabulous.
We took our girls to see the Grand Canyon some 16 years ago. We went in the winter for Christmas vacation (no crowds and no sweltering sun). We stayed at El Tovar on the south rim and went skiing in Flagstaff. It was wonderful. I so would love to go back some day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care and have a beautiful day.
Hi there.
Neat photos. Looks like a great trip.
I'm stopping by via SITS to say hello.
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment