Date: October, 2007
Cody eating dinner, but the thing that caught my eye is his blankie (the blue ducky thing in his hand) This blankie is very attached to Cody or should I say that Cody is very attached to it. It goes everywhere with him. I think this started around a year old. It is not always in pictures it is always to the side of pictures or somewhere that Cody always knows where it is. We only have two of these ducky blankie's (one at school that stays there full time and one at home) I always hope that we never loose blankie I don't think that we could get through ten minutes.
Check in at Cheryl's blog to see more Way Back pictures:



11 comments:
What a cute picture! My daughter has "lovey" that is always close by...he's looking pretty bad now after 5 yrs of loving :-)
Lovely picture. My girls don't have any lovey with blankies (well not yet).
Visiting your blog from Twinfatuation.
That is too cute.
We try not to have a particular lovie..but there's typically a paci near by!
What an adorable photo.
My neice has one of those blankies..she just calls it a peekaboo...she always has it with her at bedtime.
Thanks for stopping by:)
Annmarie
So sweet! We, too, have loveys! Mr. Pink Bunny & Blue Bunny - thank heavens for loveys!
You have the cutest boys!
So sweet! Know this sounds kooky, but Sarah was attached to a little plush of the Count from Sesame Street...she tried to give it away with things for kids who don't have many toys (the den purge) and I had to squirrel it away...too many memories!
A wonderful Way Back...thanks for playing along!
What a cute picture! Thanks for coming by my blog (http://thedaysofmylife-kristin.blogspot.com/2009/05/magic-marker-monday.html) to check out my son's artwork for "Magic Marker Monday".
Aww... he is so adorable. My son has a lamb that goes everywhere with him.
Thanks for saying such sweet words about me on my blog. I don't feel pretty at all these days. I'm not where I want to be weight wise. You made my day. You are such a sweetie. :)
LOve those lovies (blankies) I wish I had one.
Oh yeah, my Little miss has a blanky bear - we used to have 3, only one left now at age 4 , and still attc to it
Post a Comment