I caught Cody dancing to his favorite song the other day. He has some crazy dance moves!
Best. Dancing. Ever. Seriously.He is too cute. Oh, and how is your house so clean?
Love it!! And I love how he sings along, too. And I agree with Heather...what's with the clean house, hmmm???
Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day :)
That is so cute! Love to watch kids dance
That was simply adorable. I love it when kids dance. They have their own special rhythm.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Best. Dancing. Ever. Seriously.
He is too cute. Oh, and how is your house so clean?
Love it!! And I love how he sings along, too. And I agree with Heather...what's with the clean house, hmmm???
Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day :)
That is so cute! Love to watch kids dance
That was simply adorable. I love it when kids dance. They have their own special rhythm.
Post a Comment