Happy 233rd Birthday, America the Beautiful
Click the button above to play along or to see what others 6 words are today!
Happy 4th of July!!!

We are spending the day with family alongside the pool and having a BBQ. Everyone have a fun, safe holiday!



10 comments:
Sounds like a great 4th for you! Have a wonderful and safe day!
enjoy your holiday.
best wishes
Ribbon
it would be cool to be 233 years old.
and be a vampire. but that's neither here nor there and also probably makes no sense to you and now i look kind of weird.
sigh. stupid first impressions;)
andy
Love the pool and a good BBQ on a day like this. Have a Happy!
I like your plans. I'd love a little pool action myself. Must settle for grill and fireworks.
Thanks for playing!
I'll second that! Happy 4th!
Have a great 4th!!! I'm going to a wedding...should be fun.
wonderful way to spend the Fourth! Enjoy!!!
loved your 6-word Saturday!
betty
Sounds like yall had a great 4th!!
Happy 4th of July!!
I hope you had a great day. Perfect weather here:)
Post a Comment