
Tabi over at Tabi Rambles On hosts Wishing Well Wednesday and today I have a wish...
I wish that my back yard would look something like this...
I wish that my back yard would look something like this...
Yes this. With a huge grass area and a pool in the back ground.
Or this would be okay also.Yes, we are working our way to a back yard like this one day (not in the near future) but in the mean time I Wish that it would just happen over night.


6 comments:
Thanks for joining in!!! I love your wish!! I would LOVE to have a yard like that! Oh and someone else there to take care of it all!! Ha!
that would be an ideal type of yard, especially with growing boys!
betty
When your yard gets done... you can come over and do mine... I have a huge yard with endless possibilities BUT I'm working on the inside first :(.
super pretty
That is a beautiful backyard. I would love to have something like that too.
I came in looking to see when Writer's Workshop is hosted. I hope I haven't missed it.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Me too!!!!
Post a Comment