Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two for Tuesday

I wanted to show you this picture of the boys sitting in these purple flowers on the grass. When I saw this perfect opportunity for a picture perfect background, I also imagined 2 boys sitting perfectly, looking directly at me with my camera with huge smiles on their faces...

But this is the shot that took place instead.
Yes it is okay, at least I got them in the same picture...
these days that is difficult sometimes.
I had a few things working against me also, they had just played about 2 1/2 hours on the playground with their school friends for there last day of school so they were tired...smiling would have taken it all out of them.

But this is a perfect picture for Two for Tuesday, where any picture with two people or things in it qualifies!! Play along by clicking her cute button!


7 comments:

Leia said...

but still highlights a couple of cuties. It is so frustrating sometimes trying to get them to be still long enough to get a good picture. My boyos are finally starting to get a bit better with listening and staying still. Now to just get them to both look at the camera and on the rare occasion getting 2 smiles.

betty said...

still a very nice picture!! I like the effect you were going for though; those flowers look pretty scattered over the grass; your boys handsome

photographing them must be like trying to photograph a corgi, LOL

betty

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

They are adorable. Smiles or not!

debi9kids said...

What pretty purple flowers and so what if they are smiling or not, they are just adorable.

So glad you played along today :)

cat said...

Oh I know - getting kids to sit stil and smile - not easy. But great picture regardless.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Still very cute and captures them better than the staged look.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

They look so cute. The flowers are a very nice background. It can be hard to get them to smile for pictures sometimes.