6 days ago
Monday, July 13, 2009
Fever
We are staying home today from school and work - Chase has a 100.5 fever. It started about 7pm last night after playing at the park on the way home he said that he was tired, and felt a little warm. About an hour later, he was asleep. I woke him up to give him medicine and put him to bed. He woke up once early this morning thirsty and also I gave him more medicine. He is back sleeping. We will have a day of cuddling on the couch and staying cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon.
poor buddy. hope he feels better! nothing is sadder than a sick
kid :(
Aw, I hope he feels better soon and that everyone else is OK.
Aww...poor baby. Hope he get better soon. Cuddling on the couch sounds nice right now.
poor little one; hoping he feels better soon and that Cody doesn't get sick
betty
Sending hugs - hope he feels better soon!
Oh poor Pumpkin! :( And poor Mommy. :(
Hope by now the cuddles have made ALL feel much, much better.
Awww... sorry to hear he's sick. :(
Here's something to cheer you up! How about I send you a coupon for the Off Lamp AND the Off Clip on. :) Just toss me your mailing address and I'll send them to ya. :)
Post a Comment