Saturday, July 11, 2009

6 Word Saturday

I am to describe my life in six words:

Cleaning, Filing Can Wait, Fun Today!

We are going to a local campground where some family and friends are camping this weekend for a friends 5 year olds birthday, (Chase and Cody are very into birthday parties right now, so they are very excited) and riding bikes by Mission Bay. So I much rather have fun today, all my cleaning can wait.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

10 comments:

Pyzahn said...

Hey, I used to live out Mission Bay way.

Becca said...

How fun!!!! Cleaning is no fun and I keep avoiding it every weekend lol

Melissa B. said...

Have a lot of fun today! There--6 words back at ya! BTW, tomorrow I'm hosting my weekly Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, and some real prizes are involved this time. Please tune in!

Call Me Cate said...

Hope you've had a good time! Sometimes chores have to wait so we can enjoy life. Thanks for playing.

Ebony said...

Sounds like a good plan!

Unknown said...

I am all about letting the cleaning wait for another day! Weekends are to enjoy...end of story!

I'm glad you had something fun to do!

debi9kids said...

How fun! Have a fantastic time! Yes, work can absolutely wait :)

betty said...

enjoy!! sounds like lots of fun!! cleaning can always wait for sure!

betty

robin said...

Twin boys! Wow! I'd rather be having fun with them too!
Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello!
:) Robin
cinnamon & honey

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sounds like a great time!