Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

Debi's theme this week is ***Gimme Some Sugar***

I had a difficult time finding something that goes with this theme. Either with the boys with candy or giving each other kisses. I found this picture at least they are holding hands!


I guess this mean I need to feed my children more so I can get them with some sugar. Or they need to let me take thier picture while they are kissing each other. They do it it but, not often and not when I have the camera ready.

This picture they are holding hands because they are doing the ring around the rosey! Picture taken July, 2008.

Oh well, I guess it works...

Stop by Debi's blog to see more Gimme Some Sugar pictures.


6 comments:

debi9kids said...

awwwww, what cuties!
Glad you dug through the pics and found this gem :)
So sweet!

thanks so much for playing along!

Mum-me said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

This is a sweet picture!

betty said...

they are so cute; love when they play games like this. good that you aren't feeding them lots of sugary things :)

betty

Leia said...

what cuties

Anonymous said...

Wait, we're supposed to feed them sugar?! :) It's a great picture! My kids never got into "ring around the rosy."