Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Snapshots

First time playing along with Cheryl's Saturday Snapshots


Bowl of half eaten cereal and the spilled milk not cleaned up yet. Becuase I am too busy blogging. Opps!

The boys playing with tractors after having some milk and juice first thing this morning.



5 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Monica, I love this! (The cereal bowl and perimeter are a frequently seen sight in our house too!)

The tractor play is so sweet. Hope it will be fun to play often and see how Saturdays progress as all grow! Thanks so much for playing along!

(PS Darren just asked, "Are those the Jonas Brothers' little brothers?" Hadn't even made that connection---nor did I know Darren had any knowledge of the Jonas Brothers---until now!")

Have a great weekend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love the spilled milk (looks like my table every morning!!!)

betty said...

how cute!! I can see myself leaving a mess to clean up while I'm online

love the boys playing on the couch with their cars/trucks. My son would do the same thing; loved using furniture for roads

hot our way; I imagine its the same too where you are

betty

Unknown said...

Love it! Messes always wait until later.

Claudya Martinez said...

Those boys are good lookin'!