
Joining in at Cate's Show My Face for 6 word Saturday. My 6 words today are...
Two Boys Learning Potty Mouth Already
I would like to explain...I think I might be breaking the rules, but I don't want anyone to think that my boys are anything but angels.
I am thinking *hoping* that this is a phase of words like Poop and Pee. I know little boys are very interested in these types of things and with Potty training still in progress *when does it ever end?* Those words come up a lot, but my to angels seem to think saying it all.the.time is somehow funny. I am ready for this phase to be over with and another phase to begin...
What are your 6 words that describe your life or your Saturday. You can join in by clicking the button above.
What are your 6 words that describe your life or your Saturday. You can join in by clicking the button above.
Click here to enter my TUTU Giveaway. It ends Monday.


14 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain. Potty training is the worst, and the potty fun words that go along with it...ugh! I'm here to say that, though it may seem never ending, a day does come when they no longer are obsessed with all things toilet-related and you can breathe a sigh of relief. Hang in there!
Stephanie - http://www.thebeautificationproject.com/
Oh dear! That is funny. The things I have to look forward to with Tristan! :o)
Something else for me to look forward to! Let's hope it's a phase, right?:)
Well if it...helps even when you manage to get them to school age without a potty mouth they learn it there. *hugs*
Happy 6 Word Saturday!
Happy 6 Words Saturday!! Have a great weekend!!
Awww you know they will outgrow it soon enough :)
Andrew says poo poo and my butt.I'm not real crazy about him saying my butt b/c what if he says it when he goes to school. So I try to encourage bottom. He has said some curse words that he has heard and he always gets time out for that. He just repeats the curse word. I don't think he realizes "it's bad".
For my 6ws I just wanted to tell you I had something that happened a couple of days ago that was just so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Like doubled over laughing. But I don't think anyone else would think it was as funny as I would. It was just very strange. If you go to my website and you go to the Mama's losin it post that I did on Thursday and you go to the very last comment and read it. This is what I thought was hilarious. It just struck me as hilarious. Feel free to read it if you would like. They left a website to go to as well. The website was even funnier. It's very weird and it doesn't make any sense what so ever. They said happy bday to me and it's not my bday. You will have to read it. It's funny.
Have a great day!
Enjoy each stage as they go through it. Soon enough they'll be grown. When I look back I crack up at some of what my kids said and did.
I think you can say your 6-word Saturday words and then explain them; I do it all the time when I play :) (I can't do much without using a lot of words, LOL)
(((hugs to you))) yes, potty training does end........eventually. Like my pediatrician said when my son was very reluctant to be potty trained "you don't see anyone in kindergarten in diapers" (assuming kid without any health problems). Boys do take longer for some reason. I totally understand potty mouth. They think its sooo funny and if they get any reaction to it, like a laugh or giggle, then they think its funnier still.
betty
Boys are so different potty training too... good luck!
LOl, I have a male friend who is 36 and still seems to be in that stage.
I can only imagine the terror of being a parent and wondering when one of those words will come flying out in the wrong situation...
And explanations of your six words are allowed - just not required. I don't know that there are any REAL rules except somewhere designate the six. Thanks for playing.
I run a home daycare for many years. It's ironic how the small ones start to use that 'potty' language. I have learned that this is their first attempt in making jokes..The wee ones will say,,poop and than laugh hysterically..LOL...I'm giggling away here remembering...I tell them,' this is inappropriate talking'....try to teach them a better joke,,'knock knock,'..
I hate to admit this.. but potty mouth is an affliction that my 35 year old husband is still living with. Good luck!
Post a Comment