Carissa over at Sugar Boogers & Tantrums gave this award to me. Carissa is such a wonderful friend that I have met through blogging. She is a very spritual women with two cute kids.

I'm required to nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel have a Kreativ blog, and they are supposed to nominate 7 others too. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog about the award.) After they accept the award, they are then asked to write a list of 7 things that their blog readers may not already know about them
7 things that you may not know about me:
1. I am an only child.
2. Addicted to cookies and ice cream.
3. I have a collection of over 400 thimbles.
4. Cross-Stitching used to be one of my favorite past times before children.
5. Won the Gold award through Girl Scouts when I was 17.
6. Hate my feet being dirty.
7. I like mornings.
There you have 7 things that you might have not known about me.
Here are the people that I tag:
Heather at 3 under 3
Kimberly at Nothin'But Love
Rachel vs. "The Kitchen"
Leslie at Jams Own Reality
If anyone else is interested in this award please take the award and leave a comment about it!


6 comments:
Thank you so much for the award :) It was fun learning some random facts about you!!!
Thanks for your sweet words. Glad you like!
Hey thanks Monica!
Want more thimbles? I have a bunch that I never display anymore. Got them across the years of marriage (30+ years). Trying to downsize.
congrats on the award; wow that is a lot of thimbles!! how do you display them?? would love to see a picture some time
betty
Congrats on your award!
Post a Comment