Friday, July 10, 2009

Cody Singing

This week at thier preschool in vacation bible studies week. They have learned some new songs and one them Cody is very good at singing. I got it on tape this morning.

I really like the way he is all into the song. The CD has a bunch of christian songs on it and the boys seem to love them all.

Chase also sings one song and his actions that go with the song are very cute. I will get that on video also.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That is so adorable! I just love his little singing voice.

betty said...

so cute!!!! this is a keeper to play for him when he is older :)

have a great weekend :)

betty

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Aww! That is so cute! He has such a sweet look on his face while he is singing. I love christian kids songs. They are great!

Mamma Betts said...

Too freakin' cute!!!

debi9kids said...

OMgosh! How cute! His voice is SO cute! And, LOVE the hand movements too!
What a sweetie!