
Great time at rodeo last night.
We went to the Lakeside Bull's Only Rodeo last night. We had awesome seats, where we were very close to the action that we got dirt thrown on us from the horse that rode by. The rodeo last way longer than expected because of some stubborn bulls that didn't want to go back into the pens. Chase and Cody did great for not getting back into the car until 11pm. They are both sleeping this morning. Which brings me to another 6 words:
Children sleeping in makes my day!
Play along with 6 words that describe your life right now and click the button above!
Have a great Saturday!


10 comments:
WOW rodeo!! My son would love that.
I approve of anyone sleeping, especially me. I've only been to the rodeo once but it was very cool to see. Glad you had a good time and thanks for playing 6WS.
I haven't been to the rodeo in a long time, sounds like fun! And I make a deal with my son every Friday night to stay in bed till 8:00 :)
Oh, how I'd love for the kiddos to sleep in! "Sleeping in" around here is 7:30 or 8am! Oh well...better than 5 or 6!
Both of those are awesome!! I love rodeos...and kids sleeping in is awesome too!
love both of your 6-word Saturday entries; glad you guys had fun at the rodeo; you did have good seats if you could feel the clods of dirt flung your way
betty
My dad loves loves LOVES anything rodeo!!!
I've never been to a rodeo but I have seen bits and pieces on tv!
Would you believe I've never been to the rodeo? I live in CA and I've just never been.
Last Saturday was my first time doing 6WS. I love it!
Oh and I dream of the day my daughter sleeps in- it's a daydream because I don't get enough sleep tp dream it at night.
Post a Comment