
Chase and Cody brought these home on Wednesday to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July. I think they did a great job. When they explained it to me they said that they had red paint, blue paint and white paint all on thier hands at once!! I immediately put them on the cupboard to look at!
Go here to check out the other very creative artwork by other children!
7 comments:
That is totally cool. It seems popular now to put different colors on the kids hands at the same time. I've seen them do that many times with Andrew. It's fun.
Every month I paint all my Kindergarten students' hands to go with a theme/season. Some of them get very complicated like when we turn our hands into a leprachaun. But its so cute to see what their hands can make and to compare each month how their hands grow! I can't wait to do this with my daughter. I've never done July...great idea to make a flag!
i LOVE these!
They would make a gorgeous design for Fourth of July cards!
(Why don't we send those?)
Talented little artists you have. :)
Great idea! And so cute!
That is such a cool craft idea!
Love the artwork. Kids are so creative.
I adore handprint art! :D
These turned out wonderfully -- hope you had a lovely 4th!
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment