
Playing along with Magic Marker Monday with these great paintings from Chase and Cody. Ever since we went to the rodeo a couple of weeks ago, the boys have been playing cowboys, trying to ride Diesel (our dog) and roping things. So when the theme last week at school was "Cowboys" it just fit for the boys. This is just a example of the cute artwork they did for this theme.


4 comments:
cute horses!! I think its funny they tried to use a corgi as a horse :)
betty
Super cute! I Love when my kids bring home art projects! My cupboard and fridge is starting to get full! LOL!
Oh, these are really cute. I'm looking for craft ideas for my toddler class at VBS next week!
What adorable horses! Looks like a fun craft to try too, I think we'll have to give it a whirl ;) Quite a talented pair of little artists you have!
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment