Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Way Back When-sday

As I was looking back at pictures, I found this one of the boys playing in the ball pit.


They had a blast with all of those balls all the time. They would sit in that pool and play with balls, throw them, diesel would squish them, and I found them under the couch mostly.
I differently got my money worth out of those ball and that blow up pool. We still have a few of those balls around here but most of them got squished by Diesel, he liked them just as much as the boys!
I would totally recommend to anyone thinking of a good toys to get a simple pool and a bag of 100 balls and kids just like this!
Age: 13 months
Date: July, 2007
Play along at Cheryl's blog by clicking here:

10 comments:

T said...

Hey! I just wanted to leave you a message to say I finally got Wishing Well Wednesday back up if you want to join in on the fun!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Oh man that looks like fun. Andrew would love that! He would go crazy.

annies home said...

so super cute and I can imagine all the great fun

betty said...

what a cute idea! so many ways they could have fun playing with the balls too!

betty

Elle Bee said...

Hey, that is a great idea!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a great idea to just buy a blow up pool! I was thinking of getting Timmy one for Christmas...but maybe I'll start perusing the clearance pools :)

Cheryl Lage said...

What a FANTASTICALLY creative (and clearly fun) idea!

The pictures are adorable. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Monica!

Unknown said...

what fun!! I never thought to use the pool for a ball pit! good thinking!

Annie said...

Definitely, the ball pit is a big hit. My girls love it.

Happy Thursday

SouthernDogwoods said...

I agree - our girls had a ball pit and loved it. A few days later we got Sugar and well, the balls were all chewed up. I still find them years later!