going back in pictures to find this one of the boys playing in the sand and water table. Even though it was only water in there. They love this table still.
June, 2007
1 year old
Click the button to play along with Cheryl and other wonderful people to go way back!



8 comments:
So cute! My girls don't have one of those water table thingies, but I keep thinking we should get one. :)
Awwwww, look at those nakie bellies! What cuties!
Happy WBW!
Oh how little they were! I love their bellies :-)
how cute!
I agree with MommyAmy, we need to buy a water table, looks like a fun thing.
Adorable boys.
Stopping from Twinfatuation.
Omigosh, Monica...even with how little they are here, Chase and Cody still look so very much the same. :)
(Still such sweet babies. :) )
Happy Way Back When-esday, and thank you so much for playing along, Monica.
that pic made me say..Awwwwwww:)
That's cool for the boys. I bet they love splashing in that water. I want one for my Andrew.
Post a Comment