
Here are the prompts:
1.) Mother's guilt...tell us what happened.
2.) Write five "Incredibly Short Books".
Some examples:"Chemical Contraception Choices for Catholic Couples"
"Teenage U.S. Presidents"
"The Book of Female Popes"
"The 2008 Book of General Motors Profits"
Dan says, "The point is that the book is of zero size since the title is a contradiction with reality."
3.) I'll be happy when ________________.
4.) Relay an interesting conversation you recently had with someone that may or may not involve creating a Loch Ness Monster Theme Park.
5.) Show us something you made!
#5 I decided to show you a wreath that I made back in April for Easter. I sent 3 of these out
as my pay it forward gift. They were so much fun to make.
I would love to make more and have them hanging on everyone's doors for many holiday's.
Play along with us by clicking here.


7 comments:
Very pretty! You are so talented!
These are very nice. I have a wreath a friend gave me over 30 years ago and I still love it.
Those wreath's are beautiful. You are so talented!!
Love love love. Thanks for stopping by my blog today - i'm so glad you did! :)
Hey! I recognize that one! I have a picture of it ready to post about but like so many others, "it's on the list". Hopefully, I will get to it soon. In the meantime, I love looking at my beautiful wreath.
I bet the recipients LOVED those!!! Really cute!
You should really consider selling those. They're absolutely lovely!
Post a Comment