Congratulations Sugar Boogers & Tantrums
I am starting to make these TUTU's and sell them. They are so much fun to make and love the way they look on little girls. So cute.
This totally Makes my Monday!! Hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation click the button to play along!



7 comments:
Thanks for stopping by!!! I love wonderful weekends.
What a great tutu!! Happy Monday:)
Omigoodness! What beautiful handiwork for you, and omigosh as a reader of Carissa's I can scarcely wait to see how Breelyn will look in it!
Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday!
Yay for Carissa!!!! I know this will be beautiful on Breelyn!!!
congrats to the winner! I didn't realize you made these Monica; very talented!! I don't have any little girls in my family/friends otherwise I'd definitely consider buying one from you
(it wasn't the van that got wrecked, LOL, I should have said that in my post; it was my hubby's HHR, 2 years old; he wasn't very happy at all; thankfully not totaled, just a lot of bumper damage)
betty
Yay!!! I can't believe I won that awesomely adorable tutu!!! I am so excited. I can't wait until she is old enough to wear it. She will wear it all the time. I can't wait to pull it out of the box to show it to her. This has definitely Made My Monday!!!
Congrats to Carissa!
PS I did get your email and will reply back to you. but, yes, i absolutely want a tutu :)
Post a Comment