Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Snapshots

Playing along again with Cheryl and my early morning Saturday Snapshots.


Bacon for breakfast

Chase eating bacon and very happy about it!Cody still sleeping. Apparently the Zoo and swimming lesson's wore him out. It is 8:15am here and still sleeping!! But missing out on the bacon, one of his favorite's!!

What is your Saturday Snapshots this morning? Click the button to play along.

8 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Mmmmmm Bacon!! Worth waking up for! :o)

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

bacon sounds yummy!

betty said...

bacon looked delicious! what a nice Saturday treat!

betty

Unknown said...

Yum yum! Love the bacon. Ironically, after my "butcher" post - we were just at our county 4H fair (and had nephews Alex, Teddy, and Henry with me) and as we're looking at the pigs Alex says "Katie, do you like bacon...they're bacon". I had shush him cause I was getting dirty looks from other parents.

Melissa B. said...

Superior Snaps! I especially like the last one. And the bacon is pretty artistic, although I have to admit...it makes me hungry!

Sara said...

Cute pics!!! Bacon is so yummy! Thanks for visiting my site!

Cheryl Lage said...

I love that your Saturday Snapshots are almost Scratch and Sniff! (mmmmm, bacon!)

Thanks so much for playing along!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Cute pics! Even the bacon ;)