A couple of weeks ago Multiples and More Blog held a scavenger hunt which I participated in. They would post a clue about a fellow Multiple family blog and we were to find the blog. I would wait every night for that clue and sometimes stay up for 2 hours finding the featured blog. I had so much fun. Yes, during the 15 days I didn't get as much sleep as I would normally but so well worth it.
I found some great other family blogs and met some great people! When they announced the winner, I was so excited - I had won 1st Place!! 

Now, I won Nellie's All Natural Cleaning Products. I started using the laundry soap on the boys clothes right away. It smells good and works even better.

I also received Nellie's Dryerballs. They are wonderful, no more static cling.
And if that wasn't enough, I also got this personalized beautiful necklace from Shannon at Little Bits of Me that I can't wait to wear. I just received it in the mail last night. Very pretty!!



9 comments:
I was just dropping by from SITS.. and noticed that you also have twin boys! Me too:)Mine are almost 14, and still the light of my life. I'll have to check out some of the links you posted. Following you now too.
We have matching posts today! I love your necklace!!!
So glad to hear that you like the prizes! Thanks for participating!
Lucky you! I swear \I never win anything:)
congratulations!! what a cute idea with the scavenger hunt with the blogs! I had never heard of that before!
great gifts you got too! I bet the necklace will always be a favorite of yours!
betty
Fun stuff! And how nice that the process got you meeting other blog friends!
Congrats! I just won there also. I won a gift cert. to an online store.
OMGosh! Those items are AWESOME! Congrats!
ps How did I miss the scavenger hunt??? It sounds like it was so much fun!
I love that necklace!! It's so pretty. Congrats on your win!
Post a Comment