Showing off more artwork that Chase and Cody did at school. As they were painting their pictures, the teacher, Ms. Lori, asked them what they were making.
Here is what they made...

Chase said "Ducks going in the water".

Cody said "My hands, I didn't use a paint brush".
Very funny, and great pictures that are hanging on my wall!
8 comments:
Awww so cute! I love little kid artwork! I miss the days when I lived with my old roommate and her 4 year old son... some days he'd come home with pictures for me and they are all proudly displayed in my office at work. You'd think I was a parent or something! Thanks for stopping by my digs today! Enjoy your day!
Love the paintings...I wish I could always look at things with the same imagination as my wee ones! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a fab Monday :)
What else would that be but a hand? So cute!
Awesome artwork! I love them both!
Love the idea of the captions to the pictures. That is so cool!
Yup. Great colour choice too.
Cheers
Those are great and the answers are even better.
I love these! Sooooo cute that they both had the same materials and expressed themselves so differently -- definitely frameworthy! ;)
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment