Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Way-Back Wednesday

Going through pictures looking for a way - back picture and found this cute picture of the boys


hanging out! Cody in the plaid, and Chase in the solid.

July, 2006
7 weeks old


Cheryl host's Way Back Wednesday click the picture to play along also!

10 comments:

Harris Boys said...

aww so sweet and so tiny!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Awww! I love to see little cuddly babies!!!

Kirsten said...

Awe, I just love the cute plaid overalls! Boys clothes are so adorable!! And, I love your boys names. My hubby and I couldn't find a boy name to save our life (he's a teacher so everything got vetoed!), so luckily we had a girl and used a family name. :)

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I hate to do it but I have to ask...do people bother you with bad Jonas Brothers jokes all the time?
Fellow SITSta,
T.

betty said...

so cute!! were they "easy" to tell apart when they were babies?

betty

Bentley Boutique said...

Awww, how cute!! I remember those days...

I have a special award for you on my blog. Come on over and pick it up!

Mira is triplet crown said...

Chase looks suspicious. Who is he suspicious of? Thanks for the bloggy love...

Cheryl Lage said...

Lookie at how little! Don't think I've seen a shot of them so wee!!!!

LOVE it! Thanks for going WAAAAAY back this When-esday, Monica!

Elle Bee said...

Isn't it amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time? What cute little babies.

Heather said...

They are so cute in those little overalls. It is amazing how fast it goes.